Do you thrive in managing and creating new collaborations within the art and interior industry?
We are looking for a PR Manager to evolve the Wall of Art community of artists and collaborations. Your purpose will be to expand the knowledge of Wall of Art through PR initiatives and ensure we tend to our current artists.
About the role:
- Create and build long-term relations with relevance to our industry (artists, brands, stylists, media agencies etc.)
- Support in managing our current artist collaborations
- Manage influencer gifting with support from PR agencies
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Act as main contact person for external agencies for each market related to PR initiatives
- Create and pitch stories
- Prepare media kits
- Organize press conferences & events
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and similar initiatives
- Evaluate opportunities for partner- and sponsorships
- Determine KPIs for PR initiatives
- Keep updated with industry trends
The skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience
- Ability to creating valuable and positive relationships
- Proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- A confident communicator and presenter in both english and swedish
- A creative mindset when choosing who we should collaborate with and what initiatives we should do
- Excellent english and swedish verbal and written communication skills
- Have an understanding of media needs and media relationships
- International experience, either by working with PR on different markets or connected to a relevant network internationally.
- Active within one of the following industries: interior, art or fashion
- Experience of setting up partnership collaboration deals
- Industry experience of art or interior is beneficial
- Relevant bachelor degree
- Experience of collaborating with assortment
At wallofart.com you will find Art Prints with artwork created by selected artists. Since 2017 when Wall of Art was founded we’ve built a pool of ≈100 artists from all over the world. Today we are a team of seven people with an office and Showroom located in Stockholm, Götgatan. We have a startup environment where no task is too small or too big and we work as a team to grow our business.
Interested in joining our team?
The role is open for applications and we conduct interviews continuously. The role will be posted until filled.
Email your CV and personal letter to email@example.com